Working together on our children’s futures
Now offering a $300 Sign-on BONUS! As a school-age assistant teacher at Lake Lehman Early Learning Center, you will join a passionate team who truly cares for one another and strives to meet the highest standards of care and early education. As you see the world through your students’ eyes, they will inspire you as much as you inspire them. You will help them develop important social and life skills, watch them flourish, and know that you’ve played a large role in their growth.
At Bright Horizons, you’ll also find opportunities to experience personal and professional breakthroughs of your own. As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development and tuition reimbursement. Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.
How will you inspire our future generation?
What you will do as an Assistant Teacher
- Feel a sense of accomplishment as you hear the laughs and see the joy of the children participating in activities you helped plan
- Inspire a love of reading and books through your own passion for engaging storytelling
- Champion self-help skills as children master dressing, feeding and toileting
- Collaborate with co-workers to develop curriculum that brings creative ideas to life
- Communicate openly and regularly with parents, assuring them their children are safe and learning in a developmentally appropriate way
- Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
Compensation TypeFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceAt Least 2 years
QualificationHigh School Diploma