The Mission of NEPA Inclusive is to help create and support inclusive and sustainable lives for people with disabilities. Help make a difference in the life of a person with a disability. This role includes helping adults with disabilities live inclusive lives in the community. Develop and maintain positive open communication with individual, family and other service agencies.
This is a full-time position requiring a flexible schedule. Experience working with individuals with an intellectual disability or Autism preferred: Competitive rate of pay plus mileage reimbursement.
- Follow the client’s plan.
- Submit your paperwork timely and accurately.
- Plan activities for the client in the community.
- Communicate with the Inclusive Waiver Supervisor regularly.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education, Counseling, Social Work, Education, Applied Behavior Analysis or Gerontology
- 2 years of work experience in a related field.
- Ability to submit Clearances timely.
- Valid Car Insurance and Driver’s Registration.
- Must attend our initial training before going into the field.
- Working with autism and / or intellectually developmentally delayed clients preferred.
Job Type: Full-time