Construction Project Manager
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Construction Project Manager to join our growing team. In this position, you will coordinate contractors, manage the construction process, organize schedules, track inventory, and order and manage materials.
Competitive candidates will have three years’ experience as a construction project manager or related construction management position. They will demonstrate strong goal-oriented organized leadership skills managing multiple projects, teams of employees, vendors, and customers.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, and proficiency with Microsoft Office and project management software preferred.
A valid driver’s license and knowledge of local, state, and federal building code regulations are required.
A degree in construction management, construction science, engineering, architecture, or related field from an accredited university is desired.
Bilingual English / Spanish candidates are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Coordinate cost and other financial estimates, and budget plan.
• Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and subcontractors.
• Order and manage materials and equipment.
• Provide internal reporting and projections for inventory.
• Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide reports on timeline, progress, and adjustments.
• Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met.
• Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
We offer salary commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefit package.
Please submit your resume to Karla Porter, HR Recruiter at Evergreen Companies Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention which job you are inquiring about when contacting us.