The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the preventative maintenance of our modern industrial machinery that is equipped with the latest technology and for all auxiliary equipment such as conveyors, boilers, air compressors, WWT, pumps, work stations, etc. The Maintenance Technician is also responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosing any potential issues in order to keep the plant running at maximum productivity. He or she will perform all assigned duties in a safe fashion and in accordance with OSHA standards and directives.
Successful candidates must:
* Have strong electronic and electrical abilities
* Experience with PLC, motors, and electrical circuits, working knowledge of pneumatics and steam systems.
* Be able to read schematics and troubleshoot electrical and pneumatic systems.
* Be flexible and able to work on non-electrical projects
* Have an Associate’s degree from a technical college or a trade school diploma OR 4+ years of experience as a technician in an industrial setting. (The successful candidate must successfully complete a training program as one of his/her first assignments.)
* Be able to work independently and display a strong work ethic
* Demonstrate high attention to detail
* Have a stable work history
* Be able to pass extensive pre-employment background checks (including a criminal background check) and a drug test
- Helps with the preventative maintenance of our modern industrial machinery and all auxiliary equipment, overhead conduits, conveyors, work stations, etc.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses any potential issues in order to keep the plant running at maximum productivity
- Performs all assigned duties in a safe fashion and in accordance with OSHA standards and directives
- Reports any unsafe conditions or practices to management in a prompt fashion
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Associate’s degree from a technical college or a trade school diploma OR 4+ years of experience as a technician in an industrial setting
- Able to read schematics and troubleshoot electronics with the flexibility to work on non-electrical projects
- High attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Must have a highly reliable work performance record
- Must pass extensive pre-employment checks (including background check and drug test)
- Able to work early mornings, early evenings, and Saturday mornings
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- Great Work Schedules
- Award-winning Work Environment
Compensation TypeFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceAt Least 4 years