The Mission of NEPA Inclusive is to help create and support inclusive and sustainable lives for people with disabilities.
Help make a difference in the life of a person with a disability. Role includes helping adults with disabilities find employment in the community. Duties: assist in resume writing, seek open positions, assist in application process, facilitate interview, and job coaching when position is secured. Develop and maintain positive open communication with individual, family and other service agencies. Minimum Requirements. High School Diplomas or equivalent; Valid driver’s license and willing to use personal vehicle (minimal use); Proof of auto insurance and current auto registration; Ability to pass background checks.
This is a part-time position requiring a flexible schedule. Experience working with people with disabilities preferred: Competitive rate of pay plus mileage reimbursement.
- Follow the client’s plan.
- Submit your paperwork timely and accurately.
- Plan activities for the client in the community.
- Communicate with the Inclusive Waiver Supervisor regularly.
Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to submit Clearances timely.
- Valid Car Insurance and Driver’s Registration.
- Must attend our initial training before going into the field.
- Working with autism and / or intellectually developmentally delayed clients preferred, but not required.
- Trustworthy, honesty, and dependability.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour