Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
GasSearch Drilling Services
Generally, expected to work as a valued member of the Maintenance Department. This job will primarily consist of fleet maintenance, including but not limited to, small equipment, pick-ups, heavy trucks, heavy equipment, and trailers. Expected to maintain the fleet, facility, and grounds in a safe and professional manner.
• Repair and maintenance of heavy duty truck and trailer fleet in compliance with DOT regulations and GDS safety policies.
• Repair and maintenance of pick-up truck and trailer fleet in compliance with DOT regulations and GDS safety policies.
• Repair and maintenance of heavy equipment fleet in compliance with GDS safety policies.
• Repair and maintenance of small equipment fleet in compliance with GDS safety policies.
• Perform road call service as needed for all GDS equipment.
• Maintain and protect the GDS maintenance facility, equipment, and grounds.
• Adhere to all safety rules and responsibilities.
• Ensure completeness and accuracy of all submitted paperwork.
• Support the efficient operation of GDS.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND TRAINING
• Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe, professional manner at all times.
• Valid driver’s license is required.
• Ability to learn to operate all equipment used in and around the maintenance facility.
• Ability to work efficiently with minimal direct supervision.
• Advanced knowledge of automotive systems including brakes, suspension, drive line, fuel, air, and electrical.
• Basic computer skills including the ability to quickly learn the GDS work order system.
• Ability to troubleshoot diagnostic codes using OEM Cummins and Caterpillar software.
• Ability to safely maneuver all equipment around the yard and in and out of the shop.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Skilled in torching and welding tasks.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF THE POSITION
• Must be able to lift over 50 lbs. repeatedly.
• Must be able to work in severe weather conditions, both heat and cold.
• Must be able to stand and walk for 12 hours at a time.
• Must be able to work over head as well as in strenuous positions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Compensation TypeFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceAt Least 2 years