TITLE: Water Truck Driver
DEPARTMENT: Trucking Services
REPORTS TO: Foreman, Trucking Services
JOB OVERVIEW: The water truck driver hauls water from different withdrawals to various frac sites. These drivers may haul fresh or recycled water and will occasionally perform site work such as sucking rain water out of cellars or off of containment.
• Perform documented thorough daily inspections on the water trucks.
• Follow all SOP’s for loading/unloading water trucks at the frac or withdrawal.
• Adhere to all Federal, State, and Local DOT and environmental regulations.
• Be knowledgeable of all water truck and pump functions.
• Use all safety devices such as lights, turn signals, seatbelts, etc.
• Effectively communicate via 2 way or CB to fellow drivers if entering/exiting pads or water withdrawals.
• Take direction from Dispatch, Foreman, and/or Cabot and effectively communicate in return any issues, spills, or concerns.
• Ability to familiarize with company specific electronic logging for DOT Hours of Service.
• Properly fill out work tickets for efficient, legible, and accurate billing.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND TRAINING:
• Class A or B CDL with a tanker endorsement
• Work under pressure
• Work in all weather conditions
• Weekends/Holidays required
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to multitask
PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF THE POSITION:
• Must be able to lift 50lbs. repeatedly.
• Must be able to work in severe weather conditions, both heat and cold.
• Must be able to walk and stand for 12 hours at a time.
• Must be able to work over head as well as in strenuous positions.
This position is permanent, full-time working 40 hours a week.
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Compensation TypeFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceNo Experience Required