Reports To: Site Foreman
Operates heavy equipment in a safe and responsible manner to achieve daily production goals by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs all work adhering to OSHA and H&K Safety policies.
- Moves levers and depresses pedals to control operation, function and movement of machine.
- Feels lever and listens for stalling action of engine to operate equipment most efficiently.
- Cleans equipment as scheduled.
- Ensures equipment is safely and securely parked and stored.
- Maintains equipment by greasing properly and checking fluids daily (oils, coolant, fuel level).
- Performs daily checks on equipment to ensure proper operating condition.
- Notifies shop foreman of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
Performs other duties as assigned.