Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
The Processing Mechanical Resource/ Industrial Maintenance role is responsible for preventative maintenance, repairs and installations of chemical process equipment.
The open position is available on 2nd shift (2:30 PM – 10:30 PM).
– Troubleshooting, maintenance and repair of electrical and mechanical equipment;
– Troubleshooting and maintenance of compressors, heat exchangers, and process water and sewer systems;
– Performing equipment calibrations on meters, valves, pumps and scales;
– Making improvements to equipment and processes that will improve e ciency;
– Completing preventative maintenance tasks/work orders and updating content as needed;
– Managing self-directed projects as well as assisting Engineering in installation and/or implementation of new equipment and projects;
– Using a computer to order parts and update work orders;
– Training/coaching of Operations Technicians
Compensation TypeFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceAt Least 3 years
QualificationHigh School Diploma