Under the direction of the Call Center Manager, the Inside Sales Advisor is responsible for selling via the telephone. This position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing new commercial (business) accounts, completing renewals on an existing customers account, correcting rejections and/or retaining cancelled customers to meet revenue goals set by the company.
- Deliver on the agreed sales targets in terms of overall annual gross margin, customer numbers, call totals and energy volumes in the defined market segment.
- Achieve a minimum conversion (sales target margin) off campaign lists by selling competitive gas and/or electric.
- Maintain an acceptable volume of sales per week and month; and a high percentage of good quality orders.
- Make outbound commercial sales calls to renew or extend existing customers energy plans with Direct Energy with in Discovery or ERM platforms, retain sales from existing customers that may have been rejected and/or cancelled and make outbound prospecting commercial sales calls to former and prospective customers.
- Field calls from Inbound sales queues.
- Sales process includes driving sales using appropriate tools like Discovery, ERM, DEHQ, Sales Force, and the daily Matrix (where available), obtaining needed usage information, preparing offers, negotiating and closing of deals within an acceptable time frame, obtaining authorization on contracts, exhibits, and other required documentation.
- Must have excellent product and customer knowledge by territory to educate customers on pricing and application of competitive advantages to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Act as liaison between customer and other departments/counterparts when needed for resolutions.
- Satisfy acceptable adherence to schedule and attendance policy.
- Other projects and campaigns as needed.
- Full Time Positions
- Competitive Starting Salary +Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Full Benefits
- Paid Training Period
Compensation TypeFull Time - Salaried
ExperienceAt Least One Year
QualificationHigh School Diploma