Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Itoh Denki USA, Inc., a leading manufacturer of electrical motors for the material handling industry is seeking a dependable, responsible Network/Electrical Support Technician for our Technical Support Department.
• Monitor and Test Network Control Cards that are used with the Brushless DC (BLDC) motors in our Power Moller motorized roller conveyer component line.
• Work with both Rockwell Automation and Siemens Programmable Logic Controls
• Programming in both Ladder Logic and C#
• Testing Communications over industrial networks including EtherNet/IP and ProfiNet.
• Proven work experience as a Network Engineer
• Excellent Problem Solving and Communication Skills
• Understanding of Program Language-C# or C++
• Potential to Travel as needed
Education and Experience:
• BS in Electrical Engineering with a concentration on Computer Engineering.
• Previous experience as a Network Engineer Required
• M-F 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401 K Retirement Plan
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
To Apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Compensation TypeFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceAt Least 3 years