Apply now as a Lead Infant Teacher at King’s College Early Learning Center located in Wilkes-Barre and grow your career as an early childhood leader. Each day, our teachers create joy in children’s lives by teaching through hands-on activities, all while directly supporting parents’ work/life integration. Lead Teachers inspire the professional development for others on their teams, providing guidance and support to future early childhood leaders.
Teaching at Bright Horizons, you will:
- Inspire a talented team of early childhood professionals like yourself including orient new team members
- Collaborate with team in developing classroom plans and goals
- Develop emergent curriculum that is designed to inspire children
- Partner with parents to support, guide and share in their child’s growth and development
- Nurture your career aspirations and personal growth as well as others through unlimited opportunities
- At Bright Horizons, we support our employees in their lives both at work and at home ensuring a work environment in which each employee’s chosen path is respected, rewarded, and celebrated.