Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials
- Reviews daily work orders and coordinates activities of forklift operators so material is pulled in a logical order.
- Operates forklift to pull material per customer specification, double checking material, quantity, and tolerances with work order, and transporting order to packing line.
- Operates overhead crane to move heavy materials and Sheet Manipulator.
- Works with the Shipping Coordinator to resolve inventory problems and clarify unclear customer specifications.
- Reviews QM and QS reports as they relate to material handling and researches discrepancies as needed.
- Builds wooden skids as needed.
- Transfers material to a four way pallet per customer specifications.
- Conducts position specific new employee training.
- Follows all safety instructions for operating equipment.
- Perform all functions with an attitude of teamwork, cooperativeness, positive thinking and responsibility.\
- Be aware of when equipment requires maintenance and notify proper personnel.
- Performs general housekeeping/clean-up tasks as needed
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Prior forklift operating experience preferred.
Compensation TypeFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceNo Experience Required
QualificationHigh School Diploma