Offset Paperback Mfrs., Inc. (OPM) an Industry Leader in the manufacture of Paperback Books and other Printed Products seeks Journey Person-Level experienced Mechanic at its Dallas, PA manufacturing location in a 24 hour Monday/Friday multiple shift environment involving large scale printing/assembly processes and equipment.
Responsibilities: include troubleshooting, repair, maintenance and installation of large scale/ high volume automated manufacturing equipment including compressors, vacuum pumps, boilers, hydraulic systems and PLC controlled equipment.
• 5+ years Maintenance Mechanic experience in a high-volume automated manufacturing equipment environment.
• Working knowledge and experience of Electrical/Mechanical Systems repair, maintenance and installation.
• Experience with Allen Bradley PLC applications up to and including troubleshooting utilizing a lap top computer.
• Skill and ability in reading electrical/mechanical blueprints.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
We provide an Excellent Wage & Benefit Package. With a Sign on Bonus of $500.
Occasional weekend overtime work may be required.
Send Application form/resume to or Apply in person at: 2211 Memorial Highway Dallas 18612
Compensation TypeFull Time - Salaried
ExperienceAt Least 5 years
QualificationHigh School Diploma