Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Your Primary Goal as an Operator :
- To work together with the equipment technicians (mechanics who are charged with maintenance), process technicians (fix any defects in the wafers), engineers and managers to produce the highest quality product.
- You specifically will be moving wafers from one process to another and be handling wafer pods and using computers to operate various wafer processing machines.
- On-the-job training!
- A schedule that offers 4 days on and 4 days off!
- A self-directed work environment!
- Benefits that start on day one!
- Onsite cafeteria and fitness center!
- Potential for growth!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- 4 days on and 4 days off
- Hours: 8:30 PM – 8:30 AM
- Operating manufacturing tools to process high quality product.
- Working in a self-directed work team environment to achieve daily goals.
- Interfacing with computer systems to perform job duties.
- Performing all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health and Safety requirements and programs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Language Fluency – English (Written & Verbal).
- Must be able to work a 12 hour shift in a clean-room environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds over the head and frequently move it over extended distances.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, and reach for extended periods of time.
Title: Fabrication Specialist
Location: PA-Mountain Top
Requisition ID: 1805029
Compensation TypeFull Time - Hourly