Registered Nurse (RN) (LTACH)
Full Time Day & Night Shifts available
$15,000 FT Sign on Bonus*!!!!!
*sign on bonus is only applicable to those who aren’t currently employed by
or are a former employee of Post Acute Medical or any of its subsidiaries.
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 25 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we’re able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We look for team members who are patient focused and excited to grow in an environment they can thrive in. In this role, you’ll be responsible for assessing your patients and working together to develop, implement and evaluate their care plans. You will not only play a major role in your patient’s progression, but will also provide them, along with their families, the resources and education needed for a successful transition out of our care.
Within our facility, you may work with patients who have:
- Traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries
- Multi-system organ failure
- Chronic/Acute respiratory failure
- Non-healing wounds and infectious diseases
- Ventilators which require weaning
While the true depth of this position’s responsibilities extend beyond a basic job description, we can assure you that working in an acute care environment will provide you with ample opportunity to grow your skill set provide your patients with high quality care.
In order to work at our facility, our Registered Nurse’s need:
- To hold a current license as a Registered Nurse by the Board of Nurse Examiners of the State in which the facility is located
- To have and maintain a current CPR and ACLS certification. *New team members will have 6 months from date of hire to obtain an ACLS certification if they do not currently have one.
- A few things that aren’t required, but we would prefer:
- Having prior experience in LTACH/Acute/Med-Surg/ICU/HOU environments
- Wound care and/or critical care experience
- A higher comfort level working with vents/trachs/PICC lines, etc.
- Working knowledge of IV therapies including vasoactive drugs, antibiotics, heparin drips, insulin drips, and blood transfusions
Compensation TypeFull Time - Hourly