Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Prime’s Trailer Rebuild Shop operates shop tools and machinery to facilitate repairs on tractor trailers by performing the following duties:
– Fabricate and repair body parts on trailers.
– Replace defective body parts as required to return equipment to factory specications.
– Perform maintenance tasks including brake changes, services, and general repairs as required to maintain eet.
– Transfer product from one trailer to another.
– Ability to read and understand repair orders in order to optimize shop space and address all maintenance tasks needing to be performed.
– Perform detailed inspections of equipment in preparation for turn in and/or returning equipment to factory specications.
– Safely operates overhead crane, fork lift, and shop tools to facilitate trailer repairs.
– Disassembles, re-assembles all trailer parts as necessary to repair damaged areas.
– Diagnose wiring and air supply issues with lite check machine as required to identify and repair problems with braking, ABS, and air systems.
– Replaces defective part with new part or repairs or reproduces part from various kinds of metal stock.
– Veries completion of all maintenance tasks performed in order to maintain eet standard.
– Provides good customer service to operators in order to identify problems and expedite repairs necessary to make on time delivery.
– Maintains shop tools as necessary to preserve the life and functionality of company equipment.
– Cleans tools and working area.
– Performs other routine duties.
Compensation TypeFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceNo Experience Required
QualificationHigh School Diploma