Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
St. Mary's Villa
Supervises and renders total nursing care to residents within an assigned unit. Works with the Director of Nursing and is responsible for nursing personnel under his/her supervision. Observes and reports all symptoms and conditions of the resident.
- Accurately records nursing notes on any changes in the resident’s medical, emotional or physical changes.
- Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician and notes reactions.
- Reports accurately any significant physical, social, psychological and environmental changes/deterioration of resident’s status to supervisor and physician.
- Demonstrates appropriate documentation on nursing care plans.
- Performs only the duties that he/she has been taught and passed competency in–within the scope of professional nursing practices.