Sandvik Materials Technology in Clarks Summit, PA is looking for a Vice President, Finance
Sandvik Materials Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of high value-added products in advanced stainless steels, special alloys, as well as metallic and ceramic resistance materials for the most demanding industries. Its cutting-edge expertise is based on an integrated production platform and world-leading metallurgy and R&D. Operations are divided into three product areas: Tube; Strip, Wire and Heating Technology; and Primary Products.
Sandvik Materials Technology has an excellent opportunity for a Vice President, Finance for its Tube Americas Business Unit , located in Clarks Summit, PA.
Key performance areas
The Vice President, Finance will primarily be responsible as the Tube Americas BU Controller however will also act as the Financial lead for SMT in the US, supporting all local divisions. Role will ensure timely reporting of the consolidated actual BU performance, forecasts and targets while supporting the operations with analysis, adviceand tools to optimize performance of the businesses served. This position is also responsible for providing quality and excellent central service to each SMT Division in the US in the areas of Systems, Accounting, Credit & Collections, Purchasing, Cash Management, and General Services. As well as safeguarding Company assets and minimizing liabilities. This position will be a key member of the Tube Americas Leadership Team, reporting directly to the President
Additional responsibilities, but not limited to:
• Follow up, analysis and clear explanations and comments regarding actual results, forecasts and targets
• Support profitability analysis
• Preparation and validation of business cases and investment proposals
• Driver of improvements in both reporting and forecasting accuracy
• Consolidation and on time reporting of actual, forecast and target results
• Joint responsibility with Financial Control for a standardized reporting, forecast and target process
• Support Performance Management process, including KPI development and implementation
• Driver of Net Working Capital efficiency and overall business performance
• Provide tools for a standardized way of working within Business Control
• Provide administration support of Finance IT tools in day to day operations and as Finance representative for future developments
Candidate to possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA or CPA preferred. Additional equivalent experience could replace a portion of the education requirement. Candidate should possess minimum 10 years Accounting or Finance experience in a manufacturing environment with supervisory skills.
• Motivated team player with good decision-making abilities
• Independent and self-motivated professional with attention to detail and a high level of integrity
• Professionalism, good judgement, strong listening skills, concern for others, tolerance, self-control, dependable- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills and comfortable in learning new systems
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ for the Vice President, Finance position, Job Requisition ID# R0023539.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Compensation TypeFull Time - Salaried
ExperienceMore than Ten Years