You can make a difference in the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities by helping them grow in their developmental and social needs through organized and individualized goals.
More importantly, you will form a lasting relationship with the people you support:
- Provides in-home or community based supports to individual(s) with intellectual or developmental disabilities.
- Provide transportation to and accompany the individual on community-based activities.
- Submit Progress notes that document activities that reflect consumer outcomes as required.
- Provides all insurance, vehicle, and drivers information.
- Must be capable of working independently with an individual/family as well as cooperatively with those persons and other agencies.
Compensation TypePart Time - Hourly
ExperienceNo Experience Required
QualificationHigh School Diploma