Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Student Transportation Of America
Drive a bus daily over designated routes in accordance with time schedules, loading and unloading pupils or clients at designated locations and schools. Transport school pupils and teachers on school activity trips.
- Perform pre and post-trip safety inspections of the vehicle being driven to ensure it is in proper working order.
- Perform a child check immediately after each run. Maintain good order and discipline among school pupils or clients.
- Follow company policies regarding pupil/client management and relations with parents, teachers, guardians, medical practitioners, medical facilities, and the public in general.
- As requested by the Operations Manager or Dispatcher, verify route turn for turn sheets and note any route changes with written notes.
- As requested by the Operations Manager or Dispatcher, make additional directional or landmark notations on bus route sheets to assist future new or substitute bus drivers.
- As requested by the Operations Manager or Dispatcher, observe and track route timing, such as total time en-route; time between stops; loading and unloading times or any other requested information for the purpose of establishing route efficiency.
- Keep records and submit reports as required.
- Sweep, clean and refuel buses.
- Report all mechanical deficiencies promptly.
- Instruct students on safe riding classes and perform evacuation drills as directed.
- All other duties as assigned.
Compensation TypePart Time - Hourly
ExperienceNo Experience Required