Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
United Methodist Homes
Cleans resident’s rooms, baths, offices, halls, and other areas.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7 am to 3:30 pm, every other weekend.
- Clean mattress covers.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Disinfect and sterilizes equipment and supplies.
- Sweeps, scrub, waxes, and polishes floor.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Less than high school education; and at least one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Compensation TypeFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceNo Experience Required